Book a viewing with our expert sales team
Our Updated Operating Guidelines
With more stringent measures being instituted by the South African Government, we at Central Square Sandton have put in place the necessary protocols to ensure we are working carefully and responsibly within the current guidelines.
It is incumbent on us as experts in the property industry to provide our clients with a healthy experience whilst functioning in this unusual business environment.
As of 1 June 2020, Central Square Sandton has reopened and here are our commitments and expectations when visiting our building.
- Our dedicated sales agents will be available for one on one walkthroughs of our show apartments between 9am – 6pm, Monday to Sunday. By appointment only.
- Central Square Sandton will ensure that each agent has received the appropriate training on the directives issued on Covid-19 workplace.
- All appointments will be by appointment only and limited to one ‘set’ of buyers at a time in an apartment.
- Our sales agents will be required to at all times wear the appropriate face masks and additional disposable masks will be made available to any purchaser that may require one.
- The show apartments will be wiped down throughout the day with sanitizers.
- Our agents will be required on a daily basis to confirm they have no noticeable Covid-19 symptoms and temperatures taken prior to any scheduled viewings
- Keep it Clean: Sanitizing your hands before entering the property is mandatory and will not be waived under any circumstance. Our agents will ensure hand sanitizers are available at each of our viewings.
- Hands free: at no time will bodily contact, including handshakes, be extended.
- Maintaining social distances: Whilst it seems rude, we ask that clients and agents respect the 2m perimeter guide.
- Free movement: So not to cramp your style, we will ensure free movement through the apartments as much as possible – we ask that you reduce the amount of contact you have with the surfaces, handles and light switches.
- Temperatures will be taken when completing the register and all stationery will be sanitized between each use.
Beyond times of crisis Central Square Sandton’s guiding value has always been to ensure that our customers and staff are looked after. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, this remains our core focus during this time of social distancing.